Aabaco Plastics began in 1952 as United Plastic Film Corp., founded by Sidney Lee. He saw the future of flexible plastic packaging before the advent of sealing equipment when sewn products were the norm. The company grew slowly and steadily by always providing high-quality products, on time, at competitive prices. Sid’s son Dan incorporated Aabaco Plastics in 1968, and then combined the two companies in 1974. Over the years, Aabaco built a solid reputation for service, integrity, technical expertise and performance. The company relocated from downtown Cleveland to its current larger, more efficient facility in Garfield Hts., Ohio in 1988. Dan’s sons, David and Jonathan joined the business in the ‘80’s and continue to move the business forward with new technology, capabilities and products.